RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 Notification 1.3 Lakhs Vacancies
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 Notification 1.3 Lakhs Vacancies
RRB NTPC is supposed to recruit 1,30,000 lacs vacancies for the posts of NTPC (Non-Technical Popular Categories), Para Medical Staff, Ministerial & Isolated Category and Level-1 Posts. Railway Recruitment Board conducts Railway NTPC and other railway examinations giving candidates a golden opportunity to fulfill their dream of joining the prestigious Government Sector (Indian Railways) in India. RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 is especially for the candidates who are having a Graduate Degree from any recognized university.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released a notice regarding RRB. The Official Notification will be released soon. Through this recruitment process, RRB will recruit about 130000 + vacancies for the posts of NTPC, Para Medical Staff, Material & Isolated Category, and Level-1 Posts.
RRB is going to be recruiting large scale once again. This time the recruitment will be in the non-technical special category (NTPC). It is being said that this recruitment will be taken out in 1 lakh 30 thousand posts. For which the notification is expected to be released after February 23. At the same time notice has been issued so that some important dates of recruitment to these posts have been reported. What we are going to share with you Let us know that the official notification for recruitment to RRB NTPC posts will be issued on RRB i.e. Railway Recruitment Board website.
It is being told that one lakh of these recruitments can be held at Level 1 positions and the remaining paramedical staff, non-technical, popular category, ministry and isolated category. If you are interested in applying to these posts then visiting the official website of RRB NTPC 2019, while taking updates, MyBooksWala will also keep you updated for the moment.
Important dates of RRB NTPC 2019 posts are as follows:
- Railway Recruitment Board has not yet issued notifications for it, it is believed that its notification can be issued anytime after February 23.
- February 28 – Application process will start
- March 4 – Applications that can be made for paramedical staff
- March 8 – Application process for ministry and isolated category will be started
- Potential age range: The potential age limit for RRB NTPC 2019 posts may be fixed for 18 to 32 years.
Eligibility for recruitment of RRB NTPC: –
- Under the NTPC, Assistant Station Master, Time Keeper, ALP, Group D etc. will be recruited for which the age limit is fixed for 18 to 32 years.
- Under this recruitment, no technical posts will be filled up, i.e. recruitment to graduate level posts. That is, it is necessary to graduate from any recognized university or institute.
NTPC Non-Technical Posts include-
- Assistant Station Master
- Traffic Assistant
- Senior Time Keeper
- Senior Clerk cum Typist
- Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist
- Goods Guard
- Commercial Apprentice
- Traffic Apprentice
- Inquiry cum Reservation Clerk
Age Limit for RRB Non-Technical Posts
Candidates age must fall between 18 to 32 Years before the Date of Application (it may vary for different positions)
Name of RRB & Official website
|Name of RRB & Official website||Name of RRB & Official website|
Important dates to be kept in mind with respect to RRB NTPC 2019 Recruitment
|Start Date To Apply Online for NTPC||28th February 2019|
|Start Date To Apply Online for Para Medical Staff||04th March 2019|
|Start Date To Apply Online for Material & Isolated Category||08th March 2019|
|Start Date To Apply Online for Level-1 Posts||12th March 2019|
|Last Date To Apply Online||To Be Notified Later|
|RRB NTPC Exam Dates||To Be Notified Later|
Examination Free Details:
|For General/OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD/Women/Ex-Servicemen/Transgender/Minorities/Economically Backward||Rs. 250/-|
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be shortlisted based on the Following tests conducted by the Board-
- Computer Based Examination
- Personal Interview
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2019 (Non-Technical)
Following are Exam Pattern for Examination to Be Conducted by RRB for Non-Technical Posts-
|S. No.||Test Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
Objective Type( Online Computer Based Test)
General Knowledge & General Science
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
There will be 1/3 rd of negative marking for each wrong answer.
RRB NTPC Syllabus 2019 (Non-technical)
General Knowledge & General Science including Current Affairs
- History includes Harappa Civilization, Vedic culture, Name of the Kings who built important ancient Temples and Institutions like Nalanda, Chronology of Medieval India and their important systems, India’s freedom Movement and their leaders etc.
- Geography includes India and its neighboring countries, Famous Seaport and Airport and their location, important institution of world and India and their locations like BRICS, World Bank, IMF, and RBI, etc.
- Economy includes Terminology of Budget (like National Income, GDP, Fiscal Deficit and many more), Five Year Plan and its importance, Famous persons in an economy, Institutions and their importance like RBI, SEBI, etc
- Polity includes Supreme Court, Meaning of Writs, Election of President and his functions, Important constitution bodies like CAG, Facts about parliament, Fundamental Duties, Governor and his functions, State legislature, Major Constitutional amendments, and their importance, Official Language, Emergency Provisions, National political parties and their symbols etc.
- Biology includes Important Inventions and their inventor, Important and Interesting facts about human body parts, Nutrition in Animals and Plants, Diseases and their causes like Bacteria, Viruses, and Protozoa, Last four chapter of NCERT of Class 12th for the environment etc.
- Chemistry includes Chemical Properties of Substance and their uses, SI units, Chemical Name of Important substances like Plaster of Paris, etc. Chemical Change and Physical Change, Properties of Gases, Surface Chemistry, Chemistry in Everyday life.
- Physics includes S.I. units, Important inventions, and their inventor, Motion, Sound, Lights, Waves, Energy, Electricity.
- Recent Developments include Sports, Awards, Politics, Finance and Banking sector, International Events, Population Census, Important books and their writers, First sports achievement for India and a world like first Olympic, first Asian Game, etc., Important Days.
- A computer includes Development & History of computers, Input and output devices, and Memory.
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Mensuration and simple Geometry
- Time, Distance and Speed – Trains, Boats, and Streams
- Simple and Compound interest
- Mixture and Allegation
- Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Averages etc.
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Series (number, symbol, letter)
- Formation of words
- Blood Relation
- Direction Sense
- Statement and Assumptions/Conclusions
- Calendar and Clock Problems
- Observations, Judgments.
- Verbal and Figure Classification etc.
Give Free Mock Tests-
Useful Links :
Login To FIl Your RRB NTPC 2019 Form (Already registered)
RRB NTPC 2019 Notification (ENGLISH)
RRB NTPC 2019 Notification (HINDI)