SSC CGL exams conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is one of the most important government exam conducted for the graduate student across India. Through the exam, SSC selects able candidates for various Departments and Ministries of Government of India and through its subordinate offices. The SSC CGL 2018 is scheduled to be held in the first half of 2019 but the vacancies for the same is not yet announced by the department. The notification for SSC CGL 2019 is however expected to release after the CGL 2018 Tier I exams, which is indeed a great opportunity for all the aspiring graduates.
Some of the departments that select candidates through SSC CGL are -
- Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
- Preventive Officers in Customs.
- Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs.
- Assistants in Ministries/Departments, Attached and the Subordinate office of the Indian Government
- The compiler in Registrar General of India
- Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA etc
- Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDC in various offices of Govt. of India.
- Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI
- Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue
- Inspectors of Income Tax.
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Examiner in Customs.
Important dates to follow for SSC CGL 2019 -
|Online application starts||March 2019|
|Last date to submit the application||April 2019|
|Admit Card Issuance||May 2019|
|Tier-I Examination||June 2019|
|Tier-I Exam Result||August 2019|
|Admit Card Issuance for Tier-II Exam||August 2019|
|Tier-II Examination||September 2019|
|Tier-II Result||October 2019|
|CGL Tier-III-Skill Test/Document Verification||December 2019|
- Please note - these are probable dates and subjected to change per official notifications
- Follow https://ssc.nic.in/ for updates
How to apply online for SSC CGL?
- Go to the official website of SSC, at https://ssc.nic.in/
- LogIn or SignUp using your mobile number, email & password
- Fill up the application form
- Review the application for the details before submission
- Pay the application fee using a debit/credit card, net banking or e-challan form SBI