SSC MTS 2019
SSC MTS 2019 Notification
Post Date : 21 April 2019 | 11:02 PM
Short Information(SSC MTS 2019
) Staff Selection Commission SSC Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Matric Level Multi Tasking Staff Non-Technical Vacancy 2019. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
SSC MTS 2019
Details Check Here!! Staff Selection Commission is back with latest job notification for 10th pass eligible aspirants looking for Central Govt Career. SSC invites Online Applications for Recruitment of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in Different States and Union Territories (UTs)all over India.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Before applying, do read the Staff Selection Commission MTS Examination 2019 Official Notification carefully. All those candidates who want to submit SSC MTS Vacancy Online Form need to register it through the official site from 22nd April 2019 to 29th May 2019. Interested aspirants may check SSC Multi Tasking Staff Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, Selection Procedure, Application Process, Registration Fee, Pay Scale, Syllabus, Exam Pattern and much other information briefly given in the following passages. Just for the sake of candidates, here we have attached SSC MTS 2019 Notification PDF and Apply Online Link at the bottom of this article.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Examination 2019-2020 Notice has released to fill up total 10,000 vacancies of General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial Posts in various Central Govt Ministries/ Departments/ Offices.
Here we want to notify every candidate that Matriculation or equivalent is the minimum qualification. 18-25 years is the age limit for SSC recruitment to Group ‘C’ posts of Multitasking Staff (NT) in different States/ UTs.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019
SSC MTS 2019 Important Dates
Registration Begin: 22/04/2019
Registration Last Date: 29/05/2019
up to 05 PM Only
Fees Submission Last Date: 31/05/2019
Challan Submission Last Date: 01/06/2019
SSC MTS Admit Card Date: 18 July 2019
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Rs. 1800/- (GP)
Tier I Exam Date: 02 August to 22 August 2019
Tier II Exam Date: 17/11/2019
SSC MTS Fees:
General / OBC : 100/-
SC / ST : 0/-
All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
Total Post: 10000 seats (expected)
Age Limit: 18-25 as on 01/08/2019
For SC, ST, OBC, PH, Ex-S other reserved categories, the authority will provide Upper Age Relaxation as per the Govt Norms. The upper age limit category wise as follows:
Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST):
Other Backward Class (OBC): 03 years
Physical Handicap (PH): 10 years
OBC Physical Handicap (PH): 13 years
SC/ SC + Physical Handicap (PH): 15 years
Ex-Servicemen (ESM): 03 years
J & K Domicile: 05 years
OC + Central Govt Employees: Up to 40 years of age
SC/ ST + Central Govt Employees: Up to 45 years of age
OC + Widows/ Divorced/ Judicially Separated Women: Up to 35 years of age
SC/ ST + Widows/ Divorced/ Judicially Separated Women: Up to 40 years of age
SSC MTS 2019 PAY SCALE/ SALARY:
For Multi Tasking Staff Posts the selected candidates will get Pay band-1 (Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-) plus Grade Pay Rs. 01,800/- (Revised Pay Scale after 07th CPC Pay Matrix Level 01). However, the salary of multitasking staff will be around Rs. 25,400/- per month. Download the PDF of official notification for SSC MTS 2019 attached below for more details related to the pay scale.
SSC MTS Application Form 2019
SSC MTS online form will be available from April 22 – May 29, 2019. Following are the steps to apply online for SSC MTS 2019
First Step: Registration
- Visit the official website – ssc.nic.in.
- Look for the tab “Notice”. Click on the tab and search “application form”.
- Read the pre-instructions carefully.
Complete the process of registration by providing the details of a phone number, email id, and name.
Second Step: Filling SSC MTS Online Form 2019
Third Step: Uploading Photograph and Signature
- Log in to the system with the details of the registration number and password.
- Complete the details of education related to class X, XII, and graduation (whichever is applicable).
- Upload the marks obtained in percentage.
- Provide the details of the father’s name, mother’s name and set up a security question as per your choice from the drop-down.
Fourth Step: Payment of Application Fee
- Once all the educational qualification has been successfully filled, then upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- The size of the photograph and signature must not be more than 50KBs and 20KBs respectively.
- The photograph must be colored one with a light background and signature must be done in the running handwriting.
- Application fee has to be paid according to the category details.
- Payment can be done by BHIM UPI/Netbanking/credit/ debit card or e-challan.
- A confirmation mail will be sent once the application fee has been paid.
Candidates can make application fee payment via debit/credit and/or SBI challan. The fee once paid will not be refunded.
SSC MTS 2019 Admit Card
SSC MTS 2019 Admit Card
is issued on the official regional websites 3 weeks prior to the date of examination. The notification for the same will be released on the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
Admit card is a mandatory document to be carried to the exam center. Here are a few steps to download it-
- Log onto the regional website of SSC (as per your region).
- Click on the link given to download SSC Multitasking (Non-Technical) Staff Admit Card.
- Fill in your registration number and ID along with captcha code.
- The hall ticket will appear on your computer screen.
- Check and Verify all the details and download it.
The candidates must go through the admit card and in case there are any printing mistakes should immediately contact the office.
SSC MTS 2019 Paper Pattern
The paper pattern for SSC MTS
saw a change in previous year session of the exam.
Exam pattern paper First:
- The exam consists of two papers i.e. paper I & paper 2.
- Paper I is an objective type paper in which 0.25 marks are deducted for every wrong answer.
- Paper II is a descriptive type of exam in which a short essay has to be written in English or any other language. Elementary language skills are judged.
Exam pattern paper second:
||No. of Questions
||Duration of Exam
||Duration of Exam For Handicap Students
||General intelligence & reasoning
|Short essay/letter in English or any other language included in the 8thschedule of the constitution
SSC MTS Syllabus 2019
SSC MTS comprises of 2 Papers. For Paper 1, candidates have to study the following sections:
- Reasoning ability
- Numerical Aptitude
- English Language
- General awareness
While for Paper 2, candidates must be thorough with the English essay writing and letter writing skills.
SSC MTS Selection Process 2019
SSC MTS Selection Process 2019 will be a two-stage procedure. Candidates will have to clear Paper 1 to proceed to the next stage which is Paper 2.
- After the declaration of Paper 1 result, a list of qualifying candidates will be out.
- Those who qualify, according to the SSC MTS 2019 Cut Off, will appear for paper 2 – descriptive paper.
- The descriptive paper is qualifying in nature, it marks will not be added while preparing the final merit list.
- Post declaration of paper 2 result, candidates who qualify are called for Document Verification Process.
SSC MTS 2019 apply online
SSC MTS 2019 Important Links
SSC MTS 2019 NOtification
SSC MTS Apply Online
Already Registered Click here
Check Your Form after Registration
SSC MTS Website