UPPSC APO Admit Card 2019 Asst. Prosecution Officer Pre Exam
UPPSC APO ADMIT CARD
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC 2019) will conduct a Preliminary and Main written exam for recruitment to the 17 Posts of Assistant Prosecution Officer. Many Interested Candidates Filled Online Application Form for these Posts.
Instructions for Downloading the UPPSC APO 2019 Admit Card:
- In order to download their UPPSC APO Admit Card candidates need to go to the important link section provided below.
- After getting the link candidates to need to click it for downloading their UPPSC APO Admit Card.
- Candidates will be redirected to the Login Page, where they need to provide their following details-:
Registration No/Application No
Captcha Code(if specified)
- After providing their details appropriately candidates will be able to download their UPPSC APO Admit Card.
- Candidates can also download their UPPSC APO Admit Card from official’s site of the UPPSC APO Admit Card.
Earn good amount of pay scale of Rs 9300/- with grade pay of Rs 4600/-
Exam Pattern for Asst Prosecution Officer 2019 Preliminary Examination
|Current Event of Nation/International Level||10|
|Indian Politics & Economy||8|
|Indian National Movement||8|
|World Geography and Pollution||8|
|History of India||8|
|PART-II||Indian Evidence Act||25|
|UP Police Act and Regulations||15|
|Indian Penal Code||35|
|Criminal Procedure Code||25|
Exam Pattern for Asst Prosecution Officer 2019 Mains Examination:-
|Law of Evidence||100|
|Criminal Law and Procedure||100|
Click Here to Download Official Notification of UP APO 2019 Examination
For Preparation of Examination and Previous Years Question With Updated Answer Click Here
Click Here To download UPPSC APO 2019 Admit Card
Click here to get UPPSC APO 2019 previous year papers